How to Join
The Australasian Critical Communications Forum (ACCF) is dedicated to supporting all stakeholders involved in open standard wireless communications relevant to professional, business and mission critical environments.
Become a Member and influence the future.
The Australasian Critical Communications Forum (ACCF) is the Australasian chapter of The Critical Communications Association (TCCA) who internationally is the front line force that drives the development and promotion of open standard critical communications solutions worldwide and represents organizations and end users globally, bringing together all those with an interest in the provision of wireless communications in a mission critical or business critical environment.
We believe in the principle of open and competitive markets worldwide through the use of common standards and harmonized spectrum and work closely with those organizations responsible for the development of standards relating to critical mobile communications such as ETSI and 3GPP who develop and maintain standards for public mobile networks.
The ACCF in cooperation with the global TCCA organisation advise and inform the critical communications market and its stakeholders, from governments to end-users, and have a strong influence on the direction of the industry working with standardisation bodies ETSI and the 3GPP group.
The TCCA is a catalyst in the evolution of critical LTE towards becoming a true global open standard critical communications bearer. In parallel, we provide the central role in the further development and enhancement of the TETRA open standard, and support other open standards of critical communication technologies, DMR, P25 and all 3GPP/ETSI broadband and mission-critical broadband standards (LTE/4G and 5G).
The technology expertise and investment of the TCCA/ACCF’s members in support of mission-critical non-proprietary, global ‘open’ wireless communication standards is recognised internationally and Australia. As a stakeholder in critical communications, you can play a key role in the ongoing success of an open and competitive market, today and in the future.
The ACCF and the TCCA are membership organisations.
As a Member you will join other like-minded organisations across the world whose success is dependent upon critical communications – you can help secure that success.
– As an ACCF Member, you have the opportunity to be part of the evolution of our industry, to share the knowledge and expertise of other ACCF/TCCA Members and partner organisations, and to actively participate in determining the future of critical communications.
– Only by working together can we continue to make the difference that creates success for our Members.
Member categories of the ACCF:
Student and Individual Membership: Users, Consultancies and Associate Membership; Vendors, Distributors, Integrators, Test-houses and Operator Membership; Corporate Membership and Corporate Sponsorship.
Benefits depending on category of Membership:
– Member Discounts on exhibiting and attending ACCF/TCCA supported events Critical Communications World (CCW) and other ACCF/TCCA supported events.
– Access to knowledge and information (white papers)
– Access to restricted, member only, technical and marketing information including presentations and reports with a unique username and password in the TCCA Members only area for use in your own organization
– Access to ACCF and TCCA website and social media channels, your press releases posted on www.criticalcommsforum.com.au and www.tcca.info and social media for the world to see
– Be listed as a Member on the ACCF website linked to your company website to reference to your major areas of work
– Annual ATCCF Membership Certificate and branding at events supported by ATCCF recognising your Company participation
– Authorized Access to unique ACCF and TETRA branding, only available to ACCF and TCCA Members the instantly recognised and unique TETRA logo and brand image
ACCF and TCCA Members are also invited to contribute to, or participate in, the many influential global Working Groups within the TCCA. These include:
1. Applications Working Group
2. Critical Communications Broadband Group
3. Broadband Industry Group
4. TETRA Industry Group
5. Marketing Group, Operator User Association
6. SCADA, Smart Grid and Telemetry Working Group
7. Security and Fraud Prevention Group
8. Technical Forum
9. Transportation Group including Rail Transportation
By participating in any of the Working Groups and having access to the Members Only area of our TCCA website, members gain early access to new technical documents, white papers and participate in the member enquiry stages to express their views prior to publication.
There are many reasons for joining the Australasian Critical Communications Forum (ACCF) as a member and influence the future of critical communications.
If you or your company is involved in critical communications be part of our Forum and join other well recognized member organizations in contributing to the local industry advocacy and education.
The online membership application form can be found below. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information regarding membership.