MAX Fire Station Alerting introduces functionality that strengthens the connections and congruence between dispatch and response teams
Redmond, WA. July 29, 2020 – Zetron, a global leader in integrated mission critical communications technology, today announced the release of the all new MAX Fire Station Alerting, an integrated communications system designed to provide a wide range of highly configurable alerting, automation, and emergency response management capabilities to public safety agencies of all sizes.
From single station departments in rural areas, to multi-station, multi-agency emergency services across densely populated metropolitan jurisdictions, optimizing first responder team efficiency and preparedness is critical to saving lives.
“Fire station alerting systems have been around for decades, but technology advancements and evolving system integration requirements constantly provide new challenges and opportunities to deliver on the promise of faster and better public safety response,” said John Martyn, Product Manager for MAX Fire Station Alerting at Zetron. “MAX Fire Station Alerting introduces functionality that strengthens the connections and congruence between dispatch and field response teams.”
MAX Fire Station Alerting provides numerous features that improve the readiness, response time and situational awareness of emergency services, including:
- Sectional, station, and multi-station tone alerts and audio paths for improved bi-directional communication between dispatch and stations
- Premium Text-To-Speech for clear natural audio voice messaging to complement/augment reader board and other visual communications
- Remote Auxiliary I/O capabilities enable dispatch to see real time station/engine status and control station peripherals (e.g., open/close doors, turn on/off lights and appliances, etc.)
- Pre-configured or on the fly stacked actions centrally automate sequential station operations to expedite coordinated single or multi-station dispatch and deployment
- Alerting and status views through existing CAD systems or standalone when CAD is offline or unavailable
- Notifications delivered to talk groups including radios and Push-To-Talk over Cellular (PTToC) smartphones
While MAX Fire Station Alerting integrates with third party dispatch and CAD systems, it’s also part of a fully integrated end-to-end mission critical communications platform, including MAX Call Taking, MAX Dispatch, MAX CAD, and CommandIQ.
“Like all MAX Systems, MAX Fire Station Alerting is highly configurable, making it very flexible, scalable, and affordable to meet the unique needs of public safety agencies of all types and sizes,” added Martyn. “From very small departments with basic needs, to large multi-agency networks with complex requirements, MAX Fire Station Alerting is purpose-built to help public safety teams respond faster and arrive smarter.”
About Zetron, Inc.
Zetron has been a trusted provider of mission critical communications systems since 1980. It is ALL we do. With a comprehensive portfolio of technology solutions, including integrated next generation call taking, dispatch, CAD, mapping, fire station alerting, logging/reporting systems and more, Zetron is relied on by communications centers in public safety, transportation, utilities, healthcare, and other markets on all seven continents of the world. Zetron’s relentless pursuit of quality, durability and interoperability has made it one of the most enduring and consistently trusted brands in mission critical communications for 40 years. Our solutions are backed by world class technical support, training, project management and professional services, as well as a global network of highly capable partners and system integrators dedicated to exceeding the unique needs of Zetron customers. Zetron is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKENWOOD Corporation. For more information, visit: www.zetron.com